Wednesday, April 1, 2015

An A to Z of Life's Simple Pleasures::A


 
Yes, that is a giant metal Armadillo. No, armadillos aren't something I consider a simple pleasure. I actually find them to be a little creepy...especially at 6:00 am when it's dark and I'm walking and one skulks across the road. So why, you ask, do I illustrate 'A' with a picture of a giant metal armadillo? Because this big guy welcomes everyone to Perini Ranch Steakhouse. That steak, it was a simple pleasure to be sure. Even more of a pleasure was being there this past Saturday night with my parents, husband, kids and brother to celebrate my parents 48th wedding anniversary.
 
 

6 comments:

Shonna Slayton said...

Ha! Your armadillo made me laugh. Great way to start of your A to Z. Happy Anniversary to your parents!

ozzypip said...

this a to z thing can be challenging. I am pre planning mine and I have some doozies.. hoping for some inspiration as I get closer to posting them. Being a crafter I am trying to relate everyone of them back to crafting. Its getting... challenging!!

DA Cairns said...

Can you eat armidillos?

crochetbyerin said...

Armadillos are cute :)

Mister Weirdo said...

Not in Texas. It is the State animal.

Lisa said...

I am only a fan of "fake" armadillos, not real ones, and especially not in my yard! Wouldn't mind tasting that steak though! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails