Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook::June 10

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
 


For Today... June 10

 
Outside my window...it's hot!

 
I am thinking...about the McKinney pool incident. That is less than 10 miles from my house. I live across the street from a neighborhood pool. I know how inappropriate teenagers can get, and how quickly. I know we don't know everything that was happening. We learned today that the officer had just been on two suicide calls. We also learned that McKinney PD officers are receiving death threats. I don't believe we are, as a culture, insightful enough to learn what really needs to be learned from this incident. One, we never really know what any one person is dealing with and that includes. Two, showing basic respect goes a long way.
 
I am thankful...that we got an offer on our house so quickly.


 
I am wearing...floral linen tank and black knit skirt.

 
I am creating...not much of anything, given my reluctance to make any messes.

 
I am going...to finally be able to work my volunteer shift at the food pantry tomorrow!

 
I am wondering...when we will hear back from the buyers with their response to our response to their inspection repair requests.

I am reading...A Fine Romance by Susan Branch.
 
 
A Fine Romance
I am hoping...that all goes well until closing on the 30th.
 

I am learning...to rely on God.

 

 
In my kitchen...mostly simple cooking. Tonight is spaghetti and garlic bread.

 


A peek into one of my days...ready to show perfection!
 
 

 
One of my favorite things...a long morning walk.

From the board room...
 
Doesn't this just scream summer?
How to Make Sun Tea
 

 
Quote source: Brainy Quote


 

1 comment:

Happyone said...

Good luck with closing. : )
You know I too enjoy a nice long morning walk.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails